All the best ingredients for an unforgettable wedding…. Arabian Nights in Venice
- A stunning Princess N. in her embroidered gown with pearls and crystals, with a romantic bouquet of pristine peonies were accompanied by her bridesmaids to meet a charming Prince M.
- Bride and groom made their triumphant entrance on a vintage Porsche, an incredible magic on an island where there are no cars...
- The ceremony began with music from the East and the West, the Zaffa and Violins and Harp, as Venice is and always has been the eternal bridge between Orient and Occident. Diamonds rings sealed their union.
- An amazing celebration with friends joining a sumptuous banquet with the traditional Arabian dancers.
- A mesmerizing entertainment dancing all night long.
- A paramount fairy cake… …to live happily ever after
We had an opportunity to work with so many ingredients that had to be perfectly matched. It was a great challenge, but also a unique opportunity. We mixed the best theme with script, amazing sceneries, choreographies, and shows so that everyone could plunge in the magic atmosphere that we created for our couple and their guests! We created an unforgettable dream day for N&M! A theme, a name, a scenic and floral design, a plan/agenda perfectly matching the concept. We did it all in one event, which then lasted 3 days.
100 people worked to realize it, from meet & greet VIP service to, concierge, R&D for the bride’s dress, who wished an absolute Made in Italy, a bespoke logo properly made for the occasion for all the stationery, an impeccable logistic service, an ideal accommodation inside the venue for friends and family, to share relaxing and enjoyable moments in the lounge, but considering the possibility to visit the city’s attractions, hostesses in Venetian costumes, an 8 layers monumental incredible cake by cake designer from Padova.
Our first task was to combine the best elements to tell the love story of N&M.